Telemedicine Physician (Internal Medicine or Family Practice or Psychiatry)
San Bernardino, CA
Lyra is transforming mental health care through its network of world-class, evidence based clinicians who use our technology to help people achieve their best emotional well-being. The patients we serve are employees at top companies, such as Uber, eBay, and Lyft, among others. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra Health has raised $83 million in funding to date from top Silicon Valley venture capitalists.
Join a team of experienced physicians who have trained at top institutions such as UCSF, Stanford, and the VA system. You will:
-Receive training and ongoing support to provide excellent, evidence-based mental health consultations and medication management to highly motivated clients via live video.
-Have access to an expert psychiatrist consultant and your patients will have access to therapy and coaching through the platform, allowing you to work within a well integrated system.
-Have the opportunity to participate in ongoing continuing education as part of the position to enhance and broaden your skills in assessment/diagnosis/treatment of common psychiatric illnesses.
-Have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work remotely from your own home or office. You can customize your hours and availability. Minimum requirement is 20 hours/week.
- Full malpractice and tail coverage
- Full service processing and coverage of cost for additional state licensure
- Continuing education and clinical consultation/supervision
- Flexible hours
- Work from home or your office
- MD or DO, board certified in internal medicine/family practice with a strong interest in mental health or board certified in psychiatry
- Unrestricted license in CA
- Eager to learn and develop competencies in delivering new collaborative mental health care approaches via technology