Want to talk with a Recruiter? It's easy! Text USS to 44844
We are looking for a dedicated individual to help with unloading and installing fence panels, poles and other materials at designated work sites.
- Assist fence driver with conducting daily pre-shift vehicle inspection report. Assist in conducting daily inspection of all tools assigned to the truck to ensure safety and proper working condition.
- Assist fence driver with checking loads to ensure that truck has all material (fence panels, poles, etc.) and tools needed to complete service tickets.
- Assist fence driver with unloading all fence materials and installing fence panels, with appropriate tools, at work site in accordance with pre-determined specifications.
- Operate fence vehicle at or to and from pre-designated work sites as needed.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- You are regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, moving mechanical parts, and fumes or airborne particles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- This position requires you to travel regularly to off-site work locations and use of vehicle will be provided.
- HS Diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 6 months general labor experience
To apply to this position, please send your resume and cover letter to USS@adp.com.