Requisition Number: FACIL01391
SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Facilities Manager, assist with the coordinating and efficient operation of the agency’s office buildings, including maintenance warehouse, shipping, receiving, and inventory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain warehouse and inventory in an orderly, clean, and safe manner.
- Track supply/equipment inventory, ensuring warehouse is stocked; efficiently receive and fulfill requests for supplies from staff.
- Ensure document(s), including those to be shredded, are received, and stored, in an area which is compliant with HIPAA requirements.
- Clean, maintain, repair, assemble and install equipment; including, but not limited to: locks, blinds, furniture, cabinetry, tables, umbrellas, lighting, copiers/printers, Audio Visual equipment, and other related items.
- Routinely inspect agency facilities and grounds for repair and maintenance needs and advise the Facilities Lead or Facilities Manager.
- Apply approved pest control product(s) as requested.
- Receive and fulfill requests for signage throughout the agency.
- Deliver mail from IRC-San Bernardino to another office as requested.
- Utilize proper storage and tracking of office and furniture keys using associated tracking tool.
- Inspect, log, and report the status of the Automated External Defibrillators (AED) devices.
- Inspect and report on the status of Emergency Disaster Shed, Fire Extinguishers, Medical Cabinets and other health safety items as requested.
- Move/arrange agency furniture and equipment for office moves/transfers, new office set-ups, and auditorium/conference room set-ups.
- Responsible for compliance with the agency’s Injury and Illness Prevention Plan.
- Perform additional duties as needed or assigned.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Eighteen (18) months experience in general maintenance/repair work, or as building maintenance or construction trades helper.
- Six (6) months experience in warehouse and stocking.
- Knowledge of maintenance and repair of plumbing, electrical and building fixtures.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including ability to follow oral and written directions.
- Ability to plan and keep maintenance/delivery schedules and control records of equipment/ supplies.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others.
- Full use of an automobile, possession of a valid California driver's license and liability insurance for the minimum amount prescribed by law or ability to provide for independent transportation. Must have and maintain a safe driving record.
The health and well-being of our employees is of utmost importance to Inland Regional Center. In addition to following CDC guidelines, our agency also takes other safety measures to help protect our employees against COVID-19 such as:
- Remote interview process
- Temporary hybrid remote and in-office work with staggered in-office work schedules
- Office equipment for temporary remote work use at home
- Virtual Meetings through Teams App
- Requiring employees to wear personal protective equipment in the workplace and practicing social distancing
- Completing a check-in questionnaire before entering the office
- Providing onsite COVID-19 testing twice a month
- Mandatory COVID-19 vaccination subject to disability/medical condition/religious belief exemptions/reasonable accommodations
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.