Named “The Fastest Growing Retailer in the US“, Dolls Kill is a fashion brand that boldly empowers young people to celebrate their individuality. With over two million followers on Instagram, we've become a cult favorite among DJs, celebrities and artists around the world.
Based in San Francisco, we have an amazing team of retail leaders, scrappy hackers, creative marketers and fashion trendsetters who are fun to work with and serious about what they do. We're also backed strong consumer-focused investors who share in our vision of building one of the world's next great consumer brands. Look for our latest press mentions in Business Insider, Racked, TeenVogue, PopSugar, Elle, and more.
About the Role
We're looking for an entry-level Customer Service Representative who's passionate about our brand, has a positive attitude and the desire and drive to learn and grow, loves working with people and being part of a team, and is an excellent communicator on all platforms: email, text, chat, phone, and social.
- Resolve inbound customer contacts via email, text, chat, and phone
- Identify customer issues and provide proactive solutions
- Communicate with our customers in a clear, concise, and positive tone
- Provide above and beyond service to every customer you interact with
- Stay up to date on internal process and policies
- Balance efficiency and speed with high level of service
- Work with Customer Service Manager to ensure proper service is being delivered
- Customer obsessed and super friendly
- Tech savvy
- Interested in fashion
- 1 year of retail experience
- 1 year of E-commerce customer service experience (preferred)
- Must be open to working a weekend schedule
- We provide 1 week of classroom style and hands-on training to get you up to speed
- Daily access to a mentor (more experienced CSR) you can learn from in real time
- Regular check-ins with your manager to track your progress and fine-tune your skills