Provide network engineering to manage, maintain, enhance and secure the SAP Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) network infrastructure and application components. Install, configure, and maintain network switches, routers, workstations, servers and other peripherals that support LAN/WAN activities. Optimize and fine tune performance and troubleshoots common to complex system and network problems.Develop instructions for and assist with installing, implementing, integrating, and maintaining networked systems. Troubleshoot hardware, software, and LAN/WAN problems. Resolve connectivity and interoperability issues between network components. Provide network computer systems support in the development of present and developing CNO technologies being scrutinized, acquired, fielded or sustained. Provide assistance with the development of matters affecting 24 AF and coordinate with subordinate units on the identification, documentation and processing of forms required to express official operational requirements.
Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI – Willing to take Polygraph
Education / Certifications: BA/BS Degree with five (5) years of experience or a total of seven plus (7+) years of experience may be substituted for a degree.
Relevant Experience: Five plus (5+) years of experience working in CNO; minimum two (2) years of operational CNO planning and integration. Four (4) years experience in System /Network Administration; Experience with maintaining and troubleshooting system resource issues and security issues. Experience with small and large network environments and supporting computer resource issues, resolving problems,installing systems, updating and upgrading systems; Possess excellent analytical and technical problem-solving skills.
Key Requirements: Cyber system technical support experience with hardware and software installations.System performance / upgrade management.
Position Specific Responsibilities:
- Provide maintenance and support of network components to ensure stability, usability, and security.
- Provide Network Engineering expertise to lead, direct and recommend enhancements, corrections or updated configurations of networks and systems.
- Maintain network configuration, perform network engineering; and advise and make recommendations on new equipment.
- Prepare and update in-station system block diagrams, network maps; maintain network and facility configuration plans.
- Manage, develop, maintain and support virtual environments and networks.
- Provide SME support to setup and maintain multiple storage devices and technologies.
- Provide trouble shooting of the overarching 24 AF network devices and systems.
- Perform assistance with relative activities and meetings concerning organization, training and equipping functions.
- Provide development, sponsorship and support of training, exercise and/or operational events required to identify and document potential opportunities for improving operations and any possible capability or training gaps.
For more than 35 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation's most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. Join MacB where you will work a with team of highly experienced professionals in the areas of Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Research Development Test and Evaluation, Information Operations, fabrication, IT solutions, Logistics and Acquisition Management. MacB has won multiple workplace awards, offers generous salaries and benefits, and has outstanding growth opportunities.