Entry Level Swim Instructor
Emler Swim School
San Antonio, TX
No experience? No worries! Emler Swim School provides PAID TRAINING! This opportunity is perfect for students and those seeking advancement opportunities or professional development!
Are you looking for a FUN and FRIENDLY work environment? Fill your pockets and your heart by joining the Emler Swim School Team as a Swim Instructor!
Swim Instructor Pay:
- Competitive starting rate $10-12 per hour
- Opportunities to increase pay rate quickly through advancement and training!
Filling your pockets as a Swim Instructor:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program for students
- Referral Bonus Program
- Raise opportunities for various certifications
- Raise opportunities for top performers
- Free Employee Wellness Program
- Employee Retention Bonus Program
A Swim Instructor’s Workday:
- Teach the same students weekly, celebrating their progress in the pool and enjoying your work day!
- Work a set schedule with a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends.
- Physical requirements create an active work environment! Standing for periods of time, moving around on deck and in the pool, lifting students and pool equipment.
- Minimum age requirement for instructors is 16 years old.
What YOU will gain:
- Valuable Experience - Teach kids in an educational environment!
- Communication Skills - Instructors provide progress updates for parents.
- Time Management - You will keep up your class pace by following Emler’s award winning curriculum.
- Leadership Skills - Take advantage of Emler’s paid training and advance through our mentoring program.
- Emotional Intelligence - Relate closely with your team and anticipate customer and student needs.
- Customer Service Skills - selling swim lessons, gaining curriculum knowledge and problem solving.