Lead Network Engineer (Job Number:436618)
SAIC is seeking a Technical SME in San Antonio, TX.
- Demonstrated expertise in technical disciplines such as computer security, network engineering, systems engineering, or functional domains such as finance, logistics, quality assurance, etc.
- May assist with analysis and evaluation and with the preparation of recommendations for system improvements, optimization, development, and/or maintenance efforts.
- May prepare and deliver presentations or reports to colleagues, subordinates, and government representatives.
- TS/SCI w/ polygraph required
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 15 years of experience.
- Security+ certification required
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 10, 2018, 10:00:00 PM
Primary Location: United States-TX-SAN ANTONIO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job