Sales Tax Analyst
Experis San Antonio, TX
- Prepares tax filings, tax payments, tax deposits and maintains data that is necessary for corporate tax returns.
- Researches and resolves tax issues working with other company departments and vendors.
- Interprets and complies with state, local, and international statutes, regulations, and legislation.
- Prepares for tax audits and takes a supporting role in correspondence and interactions with Federal, state and local tax authorities and auditors.
- Interprets internal and external business issues and recommends solutions or process improvements.
- Provides guidance based on research of transaction tax laws and regulations.
- Serves as a member on special projects.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in accounting or related field required.
Minimum 2 years of corporate accounting/finance experience, or 1 year of corporate Tax or public accounting experience required.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)