Under general supervision, responsible for the operation of a specialized educational/social science research area within a recognized unit. Assists with research project tasks to include recruitment, data collection, and the day to day operations of research projects.
- Assist with developing research project materials and institutional and regulatory approvals.
- Assist in conducting literature reviews and maintaining information.
- Participates in project planning meetings and telephone conferences.
- Assist in development and publication of Recruitment Advertising Materials and learns and utilizes Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Conducts telephone screening of eligibility, schedules visits with other clinical staff including physician, study nurse and pharmacist and compensates research subjects .
- Obtains blood samples by phlebotomy.
- Collects and records research data, organizes and enters data in a research database.
Bachelor's degree in an educational/social science is required.
Up to one (1) year related experience is required.