The Collection's Specialist is an integral part of our team! Ideal candidates are self-motivated individuals who are comfortable asking fact finding questions, assisting customers in reviewing and negotiating payments on their accounts.
- Provide highest level of customer service
- Receive payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts
- Locate and monitor overdue accounts, using a variety of automated systems
- Works with customers to develop a solution that brings their accounts to current status
- Educates customers on potential solutions
- Uses negotiation techniques necessary to solve the customers' delinquency status
- Able to work in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful work environment.
- performance driven and A team player
- Excellent at communicating and can be customer service oriented.
- Comfortable with social interactions and quick to establish rapport.
- Comfortable sitting at a desk, using a computer for majority, if not all of workday.
- Able to engage customers and use appropriate negotiation techniques.
- High School graduate, or have a GED
- experienced in customer services, 6• Months
Conn's established in 1890 is a specialty retailer with approximately 4,500 employees and currently operating 130 retail locations in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia. The Company's primary product categories include:
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Home appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
- Consumer electronics, including LED, OLED, QLED, 4K Ultra HD, and smart televisions, gaming products and home theater and portable audio equipment; and
- Home office, including computers, printers and accessories.
Additionally, Conn's offers a variety of products on a seasonal basis. Unlike many of its competitors, Conn's provides flexible in-house credit options for its customers in addition to third-party financing programs and third-party lease-to-own payment plans. Our mission is to make it possible for everyone to purchase quality, long lasting products for their home.
Conn's HomePlus is an equal opportunity employer.