We seek individuals who strive to do it right, better and different.
Using our proprietary technology, New Western’s unique business model pairs professional investors with the inventory they once spent critical time searching for. Your job as an Operations Coordinator will be heavily focused on recruiting new talent for your office along with all other office operation functions. You will be paid hourly with bonuses for every new hire you bring to our team. You will go through training with our corporate team and will be ready to face the world within a week.
- Work daily with industry-leading recruiting software and systems to hire the best talent in your area
- Manage office accounting in Quickbooks
- Open and close real estate transactions with our proprietary technology
- Serve as our liaison with local real estate institutions, organizations, and local universities
- Build and maintain an expansive network of industry professionals
- Keep up with office inventory and appearance
- Manage office Social Media and networking in accordance with company branding
- Organized: Exceptionally detail-oriented, proven ability to create simple, sustainable and organized processes
- Tech-Savvy: GSuite, Microsoft Office and HRIS Platforms
- Communicative: Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills
- Quickbooks experience
- Notary (or willingness to obtain)
- Social Media platform experience
Real Estate License will be required for all Investment Real Estate Agent positions. We will send you an email on how to obtain your license shortly after applying.
New Western Acquisitions is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.