Performing production tasks while maintaining a high production pace in all areas of production.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include but not limited to:
- Be a role model in projecting and applying The Pacific Group Diamond Philosophy (Productivity, Quality, Excellence and Teamwork) and promote teamwork at all times.
- Inspect product for quality, grade and sort by size.
- Pack product.
- Proper methods in all production areas.
- Maintain proper par levels as instructed.
- Communicate supply material levels.
- Maintain plant safety.
- Maintain and proper use of production equipment.
- Keep work area clean at all times.
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Provide back up support for other duties as needed.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to successfully perform the job.
- Education and Experience
- Experience with the utilization of food processing equipment, sanitation and food safety, and the safe operation of fork lifts and powered pallet jacks.
- Experience with radio frequency hand held scanners and quality control.
At Pacific Seafood, your base wage is only a portion of your overall compensation package. When you add in the additional benefits below to our competitive base wage you can increase your total compensation up to 25%.
- Health insurance benefits options, including medical, prescription, vision, dental, basic group life and short term disability.
- Flexible spending accounts for health flex and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan options with generous annual company profit sharing match
- Paid time off for all regular FT team members, to include paid sick, vacation and personal time
- 6 paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program- Confidential professional counseling, financial, and legal assistance provided at no charge to Team Members and immediate family members
- Product purchase program
Pacific Seafood is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.