HealthDrive is seeking a part-time (3 days/week) Podiatrist to treat nursing home residents in San Antonio, TX and the surrounding area.
HealthDrive delivers on-site podiatry, dentistry, optometry and audiology to residents in long-term care, skilled nursing, and assisted living facilities. Each specialty offered by HealthDrive is one that directly impacts the quality of daily life for the deserving residents we serve. HealthDrive connects patients in need of vital healthcare to doctors committed to dignity and excellence.
HealthDrive is the only integrated healthcare provider with a dedicated regulatory affairs department and provides a state-of-the-art EMR for computer generated progress notes, comprehensive patient care solutions, census audit reporting and visit summaries.
Reasons to Choose HealthDrive:
- No evenings or weekends
- Generous six figure income
- 100% paid malpractice insurance
- Quality of life and clinical autonomy
- Permanent position (No Contracts)
- State-of-the-art EMR
- Mileage reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
New grads and retired podiatrists are welcome to apply!
401k matching is provided for this position.
The Podiatrist will provide general podiatry services to the residents of nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and long term care facilities within an assigned territory.
- Conducts comprehensive evaluations and regular podiatry care.
- Provides wound care management.
- Enters patient information and completes required clinical documentation in our cutting-edge EMR system.
- Mobile model treatment of patients requires daily travel to skilled nursing facilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- D.P. M.
- Completion of a one year podiatric residency program.
- Current State professional license.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to work independently on a daily basis.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to use email, the internet and to learn other healthcare related software.