Conn's is seeking reliable, motivated, and hard-working Forklift Operator's to join our Distribution team. Our forklift operators utilize Order Pickers, Clamps, and Reach Truck to load and unload trailers, must utilize safe and accurate usage of equipment when merchandise must be sorted and stacked.
- Loads and unloads trailers and trucks using order picker, clamps and reach truck
- Sort and stack merchandise accordingly throughout the warehouse.
- Process customer pickups, proper picking & stocking of merchandise.
- Must maintain assigned equipment, document equipment condition on a daily basis perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum one year of warehouse equipment experience (i.e., Order Picker, Clamps, Reach Truck) and proficiency in the safe operation of the assigned equipment
- Experience using a personal computer or CRT is required
- Ability to occasionally move/position product weighing up to 150 lbs. without assistance and up to 250 lbs. with the assistance of a dolly or other equipment
- Must be able to frequently position self to maintain/move product throughout the facility and be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time
- Must be able to constantly work in a non-climate controlled warehouse environment.
- High school diploma or GED is required and pass a pre-employment physical assessment
Conn's established in 1890 is a specialty retailer with approximately 4,500 employees and currently operating 130 retail locations in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia. The Company's primary product categories include:
Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
Home appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
Consumer electronics, including LED, OLED, QLED, 4K Ultra HD, and smart televisions, gaming products and home theater and portable audio equipment; and
Home office, including computers, printers and accessories.
Additionally, Conn's offers a variety of products on a seasonal basis. Unlike many of its competitors, Conn's provides flexible in-house credit options for its customers in addition to third-party financing programs and third-party lease-to-own payment plans. Our mission is to make it possible for everyone to purchase quality, long lasting products for their home.
Conn's HomePlus is an equal opportunity employer.