Thank you for your interest in a position with us. At Equitable, we’re individuals from different cultures and backgrounds with a variety of skills and interests. Our differences make us stronger as a team. That's the power of our Equitable community! We embrace the diversity of our teams by continuously investing in them while working to be a force for good in the local community.
Apply and start your journey today!
The Operations Coordinator provides support to branch and district offices of Equitable Advisors including administrative, marketing, licensing, new business, and/or recruiting. Responsiblities include but are not limited to:
- Manages the San Antonio office
- Performs a variety of operational procedures within the branch
- Researches and provides resolution on business issues
- Prepares letters, memos and various documents
- Assist with special projects within the branch or new New Dimension Region
- 2 years of Business Operations experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to research and gather data
- Analytical skills and the ability to read and interpret documents
- Strong organizational skills
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Ability to negotiate in highly technical situations
- Adept with technology, both hardware and software
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects
- Excellent proofreading ability
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer, Equitable is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. Equitable has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave Equitable. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401(k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
Equitable is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
NOTE: Equitable participates in the E-Verify program.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform the essential job functions of this position, please contact Human Resources at (212) 314-6368 or email us at TalentAcquisition@equitable.com.