- 200+ bed full-service facility widely acclaimed for its outstanding kidney, liver and pancreas transplant programs. Home to the Texas Transplant Institute, the center made medical history by performing the world's largest kidney donor exchange in a single center. Other specialty areas include emergency care, psychiatry, bariatric surgery, inpatient rehabilitation and cancer care. - 26-bed medical/surgical unit emphasizes highly personal nursing care for patients recovering from operations related to urology, orthopedics, gastric bypass/weight loss and general surgeries.
Years of Experience: 2. - Current TX or Compact license
- Meditech charting
Every day is a fiesta in San Antonio. The home of the Alamo, this colorful city is a melting pot of mission churches and marketplaces, Mexican food and Spanish-Colonial courtyards, and the ideal destination for travelers who long for a diverse cultural experience, vibrant entertainment and career-enriching travel assignments.
Onward Healthcare's travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks, and include:
- Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits
- Medical plans with dental and vision
- Complimentary, high-quality private housing
- 401(k) and flex spending options
- Life insurance
- Accident and short-term disability coverage
- Free continuing education (CE) courses
- Travel allowances
- Guaranteed pay program
- Tuition discount program
- Referral bonuses
Onward Healthcare, an AMN Healthcare company, is a travel nursing company dedicated to moving our nurses careers “onward and upward.“ Our team of expert recruiters connect clinicians with exclusive travel nursing opportunities at the nation's top hospitals and healthcare facilities. Onward's nursing assignments are part of a larger, comprehensive RN career development and consultation service. Onward/AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.