Aptum is a respected ICT company supplying clients with fast and secure solutions to access, manage, move and store large amounts of data worldwide. Our Customer Advocacy Team represents our customer experience champions for customer satisfaction and serve as primary escalation managers for our premier/VIP customers. We ask them to drive a culture of account ownership, superior customer service, and continuous process improvement.
We are seeking a Manager for our Customer Advocacy Team supporting North America & LATAM who can skillfully implement operational strategy, ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and maintain consistent, customer experience practices to promote positive customer retention. This position requires excellent communication skills, organizational agility, strong planning skills, and the ability to successfully drive initiatives to completion. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, customer-centric, highly professional individual. He or she will deliver a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and desire to deliver high quality service.Our ideal candidate will be highly organized, articulate and adept at leading a high-performance team of IT and customer experience professionals. He or she must possess a broad knowledge of current and emerging hosting technologies, to include cloud computing and virtualization in the data center. Also, the applicant will have the proven ability to quickly assess the business impact of major issues and effectively marshal the appropriate organisational resources required for speedy & successful remediation.
- Oversee the successful operation of the North America & LATAM Customer Advocacy Team, consisting of Technical Account Managers and Customer Experience Managers dedicated to providing high touch service to the company’s premier & VIP customer base.
- Works with the Senior Manager, Global Customer Advocacy to maintain standards and develop new initiatives & requirements for the Customer Advocacy team in working with internal teams and serving our customers.
- Directly manages members of the team, providing direction, guidance and support and a point of escalation where required.
- Responsible for recruitment, goal setting, performance feedback, performance reviews, coaching, mentoring, development & succession planning, recognition and other actions related to managing a high performing team.
- Engage with customers directly as a point of escalation, in person or on the phone, in relation to significant issues or events and on-going recovery management.
- Regional At-Risk process oversight, ensuring records are up to date, actions are clearly identified, and where necessary detailed recovery plans are in place, with an absolute focus on reducing churn, championing actions that may fall outside the Customer Advocacy function where necessary.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a communication/meeting cadence for the team that complements the Global CA team cadence.
- Undertake large credit assessments, ensuring that requests are valid, corroborated with supporting evidence and include clear mitigation plans.
- Responsible for conducting and documenting regular reviews and/or QAs of specific KPIs such as – but not limited to - service review documentation, runbooks, annual audits, VIP Service Desk presentations, Salesforce Activity records and non-named customer Cherwell ticket queue management.
- Undertake regular performance discussions about individual team members with the Senior Manager, Global Customer Advocacy.
- Leading and supporting specific team & organization initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work cooperatively across departments to quarterback customer issues.
- Build and maintain productive relationships with delivery partners across the business.
- Regular quality management of staff interactions with customers (tickets & calls), ensuring a high level of service is delivered to our customers.
- Improve and enforce quality assurance measures to mitigate errors and assure continuity.
- Manage high-impact escalations including remediation and customer communications.
- Co-ordinate the investigation of and reporting on the Root Cause of significant service-impacting events.
- Communicate frequently with clients to bring order, structure, and focus to customer concerns.
- Visit customers onsite where possible to develop strong relationships and promote the company brand.
- Manage and coordinate urgent or complicated service requests.
- Help develop and evolve best-in-class service delivery strategy.
- Mine customer data for opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Maintain relationships with strategic vendors and partners.
- Act as the voice of the customer in all programs and company efforts.
- Work cooperatively with Product Managers to ensure delivery readiness of new products.
- Relevant undergraduate degree or similar experience.
- Five or more years of IT sales or service delivery leadership experience, including remote management of team members
- Demonstrable experience managing the service experience of enterprise-grade clients.
- Demonstrable experience of working at C-level with clients.
- Proficient levels in the knowledge of networking, cloud computing and hosting.
- Knows the competition, industry standards, emerging trends, understands the larger environment in which our clients operate
- Fluency in written and spoken English, a second language (French and/or Spanish) would be beneficial.
- Travel – infrequent, North America
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Vacation Policy
- Birthdays are off (we call it “Duvet Days”)
- Health Club Discounts & Quarterly Reimbursements
- Education Reimbursements
- Paid Benefits
- Community Days