Come join our team!
Hyatt Vacation Ownership (HVO) has been developing, marketing, and managing shared ownership resorts in diverse vacation destinations since 1994. Headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, HVO operates Hyatt Residence Club (HRC), a flexible points-based program with more than 30,000 members who have access to 16 HRC resorts, along with hundreds of Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide via the popular Hyatt Gold Passport guest loyalty program. HRC members also have exchange privileges through Interval International's network of approximately 3,000 other resorts in more than 80 countries, as well as additional benefits and services. HVO is an operating business of Marriott Vacations Worldwide, a leading global provider of professionally delivered vacation experiences. Marriott Vacations Worldwide and its subsidiaries independently own and manage the Hyatt Residence Club program and use the Hyatt Vacation Ownership name and other Hyatt marks under license from affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. www.HyattResidenceClub.com.
At Hyatt Residence Club, our Sales Executives are performance-driven individuals that are responsible for conducting 90-minute resort tours with qualified leads. Sales Executives must quickly build customer rapport and develop a customized vacation ownership package for potential vacation ownership owners by utilized information collected during the tour.
- You will have set appointments with generated leads provided by our Marketing team & will be required to give them a 90-minute tour of the resort.
- During this tour, your job is to build rapport & ask questions to ensure you create a unique ownership package that benefits your potential owner(s).
- Once the tour is over, you secure the sale and manage the closing process and provide any additional customer service as needed.
- Depending on state requirements, may require an active real estate license
- Must be self-motivated and have an enthusiastic personality
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Prefer selling, negotiating, business writing and presentation skills training
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
Wild Oak Ranch - 9700 West Military Drive, San Antonio, TX 78251
Set within the beautiful Texas Hill Country lies Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, A Hyatt Residence Club, with design reminiscent of historic ranch architecture including limestone exteriors, rustic wood beams and custom furnishings. Explore 39 acres of lush landscaping and nature trails while enjoying our amenities like the indoor/outdoor pool area with waterslides, spas, 800-foot river pool and cabanas. Discover your perfect vacation by enjoying a personal fire-pit at the Wildflower Pavilion, watching a movie under the stars, relaxing on a hammock, listening to live music at JB's Restaurant or playing a round of golf at the Hyatt Hill Country just minutes away. Come experience our one-of-a-kind, residential-style accommodations with Texas hospitality.
We celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better – a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.
Apply for Job
- Sign In
- New User