(U) JOB SUMMARY: Providesupport in the conduct of the Cyberspace Intelligence planning activities insupport of 67 Cyberspace Operations Group / 91 Cyberspace Operations Squadron missions. Provide assistance with intelligenceplanning, ensuring activities are integrated and synchronized withorganizational battle rhythms as well as the planning of CyberspaceIntelligence Operations. Articulaterequirements for JIPOE (Joint intelligence preparation of the operationalenvironment) and other products that support planning. Provide support in the conduct of theCyberspace Intelligence planning supporting combined/joint exercise andtraining events, to include Joint Event Live Cycle and Cyber Mission Areaevents and provide trip reports and summaries of meetings/planning conferencesas required.
PRIMARY DUTY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist exercise intelligence planners in the full range of scenario development, including exercise objective development, cyber scenario development, intelligence support scripting, Cyber Master Scenario Event List development and implementer products.
- Provide support to exercise execution including participation and After Action Report collection, preparation and presentation
- Knowledgeable in the use of intelligence tools and databases (may include Tripwire Analytic Capability, Intellipedia, Palantir, MIDB, Cyber Common Operating Picture (CyberCOP), Target Knowledge Base, Cyber Threat Matrix, Automated Message Handling System, WISE Information Management System, Network Knowledge Base, FoxTrail, CENTAUR, ispace, Pathfinder, and Microsoft OneNote)
- Plan unit exercise participation IAW AFI 10-204 Participation in Joint and National Exercises and 67th Cyberspace Wing directives
- Provide support of the IJSTO request and approval process
Maintain relevant system accounts and ensure training objectives, lessons learned, and after action reports are updated as needed
- Understand and communicate weapon system capabilities, effects, limitations, TTPs, integration, and execution
- Understand and utilize the Plan, Brief, Execute, and Debrief (PBED) process
- Attend exercise planning events as needed
Security Clearance: Top Secret w/ current SCI
Education/ Certifications: Five years directly related experience in Exercise Planning and support and/or in intelligence analysis support; M.S. five years or B.S. 10 years; IAT II certifications
Relevant Experience: Intelligence Analysis, Cyber planning, and STO operations subject matter expertise
Key Requirements: Task oriented, time management