SOUTH TEXAS RENAL CARE GROUP
215 N San Saba, Ste 301, San Antonio, TX 78207
Executive Admin/Personal Assistant
This position will support the C-Level Executives of the Organization with office and personal tasks.
Applicant must be highly confidential and professional, able to handle sensitive and confidential situations with poise, tact & diplomacy. Successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in an Executive Assistant capacity, be an independent self-starter, who is pro-active, flexible, and detail oriented.
Computer savvy, word, excel, and outlook are required.
Well versed in excel. Proficient in analytics. Able to create reports, calculations, graphs, etc. Power Point
Strong interpersonal skills, written & verbal.
Texas Driver's license in good standing.
Key Job Duties
Ability to handle a multitude of tasks for Executives for business/personal to include:
- Scheduling and organizing calendar activities (e.g. meetings, travel itinerary, hotel reservations, etc)
- Assist Executives with management of schedules
- Assist CFO with analytical projects; presentations
- Answering phones and taking messages; ability to field calls
- Assist with preparation for presentations, organize company events, travel arrangements for visitors, set up lunches/dinners, company meetings
- Run personal and business errands on behalf of executives (e.g. shopping, arranging for automobile service, delivery to postal services, etc)
- Special projects as applicable
- Other duties as assigned