Executive Administrative Assistant
Are you an Administrative Professional experienced in supporting senior managers? We are looking to hire a deadline-driven professional that possess high level of organization. The administrative assistant will support four to seven senior level managers by managing their calendar, travel, expenses and some special projects. We need an excellent administrative assistant that can balance multiple tasks simultaneously. The position will start off remote and move to hybrid, both remote and onsite. Must be located in San Antonio, TX.
Title: Executive Administrative Assistant
Location: Must be local to San Antonio ,Tx, 78251 (Will start off Remote then turn Hybrid into the office off of Wiseman Blvd)
Duration: 12 months with strong possibility of extension
Shift: M-F 10am-7pm central
Benefits: PTO, ability to purchase medical, dental, vision, enroll in 401/k
Take a look at the below opportunity, We are looking to interview and hire ASAP!
For immediate consideration, please send resume to Jomarie.Mercado@Randstadusa.com.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 22 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
education: High School
- Proactive Calendar Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time Management
- Ability to problem solve
- Strategic thinking mindset
- Excellent organizational skills
- Support multiple client managers
- Schedule meetings and maintain calendars in Microsoft Outlook
- Submit expenses for reimbursement in Concur Expense
- Arrange travel in Concur Travel module
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School
- executive assistant (1 year of experience is required)
- MS office (2 years of experience is required)
- outlook (2 years of experience is required)
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.