EVS Tech II Per Diem Rotate
The EVS Tech is responsible for the general cleanliness of the assigned areas in Medical Facilities which includes procedure areas, patient care areas and all other areas requiring EV support.
The EVS Tech distributes linen through the facility.
The EVS Tech removes trash and linen using compactor and cardboard baler.
Moving of furniture and other heavy equipment is accomplished as directed.
- The EVS Tech performs cleaning functions in assigned areas using prescribed methods.
- Maintains assigned equipment for cleanliness and have repairs made when necessary.
- The EVS Tech observes and reports the need for repairs to equipment, furniture, building and fixtures.
- Accounts for cleanliness and neat appearance of assigned areas.
- Follows department and hospital policies and procedures.
- The EVS Tech learns other functions or positions to ensure satisfactory operation of the department/work unit or to permit flexible staffing assignments.
- The EVS Tech demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment and to perform duties and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
Required: High School graduate, GED with ability to read, write and understand the English language.
Required: 2 years work in environmental services in lieu of education. Prior cleaning experience. 2 years of experience in hospitality or healthcare setting. May substitute domestic experience.
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.