Requisition Number: ENGAG01643
As an Engagement Specialist/Care Coordinator, you’ll be joining a team of talented and compassionate professionals who are helping to improve healthcare– one call at a time. You’ll feel proud of the work you do, knowing you’re helping others in a profound way.
You will be responsible for representing one of the nation’s top Insurance Companies. You will be receiving inbound calls for members that need to be educated on their Insurance Plan Benefits and we will have to influence them to use these benefits, which will have an impact on their health and their life.
- Training Start: Varies
- Training Schedule: Varies
- Production Schedule: Between 7 am and 9 pm CST, Monday - Sunday
- Base Pay: $11 per hour
- This is a Work-At-Home position - Must reside in the San Antonio, Texas or Albuquerque, New Mexico Metropolitan Area
Duties and Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Provides exceptional customer service and engagement via telephone.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by providing quality service, identifying customer needs and assisting them with healthcare related issues/concerns that are assessed through outreach programs.
- Respond to the needs of a 24/7/365 operation as needed.
- Researches, identifies and problem solves. Verify eligibility of services and places call backs as required.
- Meets and supports established service and sales and business objectives by meeting and exceeding performance standards.
- Adapts communication style to persons representing diverse personal, professional, cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Ability to multi-task (simultaneously think, talk, type)
- Uses excellent listening skills to receive, process and document detailed information.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
- Minimum of one-year customer service in a call center, medical office/clinic or institutional setting preferred
- Ability to type 32 WPM required
Work from Home Requirements
- A personal computer that meets the required specifications* detailed further below (preferred)
- If you don't have a personal computer, we can provide one for you
- Office space with lock on door, but if living alone, a quiet place to work in the residence
- May not have others in room during scheduled work hours; must not be primary caregiver for others during shift
- Wi-Fi cannot be used. Will need an Ethernet cable to hook into the modem to the computer
- Internet speed must be a minimum of 20 mbps download speed and a minimum of 5 mbps for upload speed. To test, go to www.speedtest.net
- This test must be performed prior to any scheduled interview
- If applicable: you will be required to pick up your equipment at either our Corporate Location 11845 I-10 West, Suite 102, San Antonio, TX 78230 or at 303 Roma Ave NW Suite 300, Albuquerque, NM 87102.
*You may use your own computer/laptop* if you meet all the specifications
Windows 10 x64 (Home/Pro/Enterprise) Intel or AMD PC (Windows 10 upgrade is generally free)
MAC OR TABLET NOT ALLOWED
8.0 GB installed memory
1.8 GHz (i3 or better; 6th Generation or later)
30 GB free on C: drive
1 free or more. One for the headset
2 (Two) Monitors Needed, 20”-22” inches or larger (Supporting a display resolution of 1920 x 1080, with a 32-bit display adapter)
VoIP Business class USB Headset that supports Skype and/or Cisco
Built-in Ethernet connection
Team Member Benefits
- Work From Home
- Discounted gym memberships
- Career Advancement
- Free employee assistance program
- Paid Referral Program
- Medical, Vision and Dental coverage
- Competitive 401k plan
- Attendance/Performance incentives
- Free annual flu shots
- Direct Deposit into your bank account OR a Visa Prepaid Card
- Free Coffee, Tea and Flavored/Sparkling Water at our Break Room
About Carenet Health
We are a leading provider of healthcare engagement, clinical support, telehealth and advocacy solutions. Carenet Health’s team of healthcare professionals support more than 50 million healthcare consumers on behalf of 100+ of the nation’s premier health plans, providers, health systems and Fortune 500 organizations. Our company’s mission is to simplify healthcare experiences and influence people to make better health choices.