We are looking for a Data Coordinator to join our winning team rated by Forbes as one of America's best employers for three years in a row! This is a per diem role with flexible working hours including include weekend work.
You will be responsible for timely completion of paper based or electronic case report forms, completing or facilitating the completion of all sponsor produced queries, performing quality control checks of case report forms prior to sponsor review and is the primary liaison for the Clinical Research Associate (CRA) during monitoring visits. Also embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes, adding value to our business, and meeting client needs.
To succeed you will need:
- A minimum of one year experience in clinical research experience is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to effectively work with people at all levels in the company.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills and prioritization skills.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and to meet varied deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated professionalism and confidence.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Benefits of Working at ICON
Other than working with a great team of smart and energetic people, we also offer a very competitive benefits package. This varies from country to country so a dedicated recruiter will discuss this with you at interview stage.
We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career.
Following your application you may be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters and if successful we will be able to provide you with more details about this opportunity.
Would you like to find out more before applying? We are very happy to speak with you.
ICON is an equal opportunity employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.