Requisition Number: CUSTO01688
Do you find navigating the healthcare system confusing? You’re not alone. This is where Carenet comes in! We make it easy for our members to understand and make the most of their healthcare coverage.
Carenet Health interacts with 50 million healthcare consumers on behalf of health plans, care providers, employers and others – compassionately guiding individuals as they navigate their journeys to health and wellness.
Our team of Engagement Specialists, working from home, play a critical role making OUTBOUND calls to existing members of our client to support their health care needs by doing a basic wellness check survey. Thanks to our Team Members, we lead the industry in healthcare engagement and telehealth. We pride ourselves in moving individuals from apprehension to hope, one interaction at a time. The collective impact of these interactions stands to change care outcomes, costs and lives.
Training Class Start Date: 03/15/2021 for 6 days
Training schedule: Mo- Fr, 10a-6p CST, schedule subject to change, 100% Attendance Required.
Work Schedule: Mo - Fr, must be able to work between the hours of 10a-6p CST (subject to change). Schedules will be assigned within that time frame at the conclusion of training. Shifts will be determined based on business needs. Flexibility is key.
Pay: $11.00 per hour
Work From Home opportunity. An assessment, internet speed test, and a typing test will be required prior to interview.
Work From Home requirements:
- Internet speed with a minimum of 20 mbps download speed and 10 mbps upload speed. Go to www.speedtest.net to check your internet speed. You must turn off the Wi-Fi and use an ethernet cable to test. This test would need to be completed prior to an interview.
- May not have others in room during scheduled work hours; must not be primary caregiver for others in residence during shift
- Wi-Fi cannot be used. Will need an Ethernet cable to hook into the modem to the computer
- No MAC/Apple products
- Cannot use an Tablet or cell phone
- Office space with lock on door, but if living alone, a quiet place to work in the residence
- High School Diploma/GED
- Sales and up-selling experience preferred
- Minimum of 6 months Call Center experience
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Customer service experienced preferred
- Enthusiasm to help others
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft applications (word, excel, power point)
* Must type a minimum of 32 wpm
How to succeed:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Gentle persuasion, ability to “think on your feet“
- Strong phone skills: polite and professional
- Strong attention to detail
- Provide excellent patient service care via phone, true empathy
Carenet Health Team Member Perks:
- Paid Training
- Discounted gym memberships
- Career Advancement
- Free employee assistance program
- Great work/life balance
- Paid Referral Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Competitive 401k plans
- Competitive compensation
About Carenet Health:
Carenet Health is a leading provider of healthcare engagement, clinical support, telehealth and advocacy solutions. Carenet Health’s team of healthcare professionals support more than 50 million healthcare consumers on behalf of 100+ of the nation’s premier health plans, providers, health systems and Fortune 500 organizations. The company’s mission is to drive market-leading consumer engagement outcomes through innovation and a proprietary Intelligent Engagement methodology.
•Growth - Inc. Magazine has named Carenet Health as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies for eight consecutive years.
•Respect - Our company is full of good people who care about each other and treat each other with respect.
•Technology – Carenet Health has invested $10 million dollars in new technology over the past five years. We’re on the leading edge of healthcare consumer engagement.
•Great Culture – Nearly 15% of our employment candidates come from staff referrals because Carenet Health is a great place to work.
Spots are limited - apply today! Interviews will conclude Monday, March 1st.