As an Engagement Specialist, you'll be joining a team of talented and compassionate professionals who are helping to improve healthcare– one call at a time. You'll feel proud of the work you do, knowing you're helping others in a profound way.
You will be responsible for representing one of the nation's top Prescription Benefit Manager. You will be conducting Outbound calls for members that need to be educated on their Prescription Plan Benefits and will have to influence them to use these benefits, which will save them time and money.
- Training Start: October 26,2020
- Training Schedule: 9 am – 5:30 pm and 100% attendance is required
- Production Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9 am – 6 pm
- Base Pay: $11 per hour
- Monthly Attendance Bonus: Equivalent to $1.50 per hour when you work 95% of your scheduled shift each month
- This is a Work-At-Home position - Must reside in the San Antonio Metropolitan Area
Duties and Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Provides exceptional customer service and engagement via telephone.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by providing quality service, identifying customer needs and assisting them with healthcare related issues/concerns that are assessed through outreach programs.
- Respond to the needs of a 24/7/365 operation as needed.
- Researches, identifies and problem solves. Verify eligibility of services and places call backs as required.
- Meets and supports established service and sales and business objectives by meeting and exceeding performance standards.
- Adapts communication style to persons representing diverse personal, professional, cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Ability to multi-task (simultaneously think, talk, type)
- Uses excellent listening skills to receive, process and document detailed information.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
- Minimum of one-year customer service in a call center, medical office/clinic or institutional setting preferred
- Ability to type 32 WPM required
Work from Home Requirements
- Computer, monitors, mouse, and keyboard provided. Personal equipment cannot be used to access our system.
- Office space with lock on door, but if living alone, a quiet place to work in the residence
- May not have others in room during scheduled work hours; must not be primary caregiver for others during shift
- Wi-Fi cannot be used. Will need an Ethernet cable to hook into the modem to the computer
- Internet speed must be a minimum of 20 mbps download speed and a minimum of 10 mbps for upload speed. To test, go to www.speedtest.net
- This test must be performed prior to any scheduled interview
- You will be required to pick up your equipment at our Corporate Location: 11845 I-10 West, Suite 100, San Antonio, TX 78230
Team Member Benefits
- Work From Home
- Discounted gym memberships
- Career Advancement
- Free employee assistance program
- Paid Referral Program
- Medical, Vision and Dental coverage
- Competitive 401k plan
- Attendance/Performance incentives
- Free annual flu shots
- Direct Deposit into your bank account OR a Visa Prepaid Card
- Free Coffee, Tea and Flavored/Sparkling Water at our Break Room
About Carenet Health
We are a leading provider of healthcare engagement, clinical support, telehealth and advocacy solutions. Carenet Health's team of healthcare professionals support more than 50 million healthcare consumers on behalf of 100+ of the nation's premier health plans, providers, health systems and Fortune 500 organizations. Our company's mission is to simplify healthcare experiences and influence people to make better health choices.
Complete your application by 9/1/2020