Requisition Number: CORPC02007
Apogee is seeking a Chief Cyber Strategist located in San Antonio, TX in support of Cyberspace Domain activities, especially focused on Department of Defense (DoD) cyberspace engineering, operations, and training.
Why work with us?
Apogee Engineering, LLC is an established provider of engineering and research, analysis, cybersecurity, technical services, and training across an array of federal government organizations spanning the Air, Cyberspace, Intelligence, Land and Sea, Science and Technology, and Space domains. Our company was founded on the commitment of making a positive difference regardless of venue, agenda or personality. This commitment, infused with integrity and a passion for excellence, has propelled Apogee Engineering into the ranks of an elite small business company, known for unwavering dedication to their client's success, a warm and family-like work environment, and an enthusiasm to providing the right solution at the right time.
What you will be doing:
- Lead capture management activities, including developing and executing capture plans
- Conduct business intelligence and analysis activities to understand corporate capabilities/gaps, strategies, and win themes
- Develop teaming strategies and meet with business leaders as necessary to execute capture plan
- Meet with prospective government customers to exchange information, understand challenges, influence requirements, and share information on potential solutions
- Serve as opportunity owner for associated contract proposals, including leading strategy sessions, pursuit/bid briefs, kickoff briefs, identifying necessary support resources, and securing approval from corporate leadership
- Oversee development of proposal packages to tell a compliant, compelling story that effectively articulates win themes
What you will need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- At least ten (10) years of experience working within a DoD Cyberspace career field; more than 20 years (desired)
- At least three (3) years of recent experience working within US Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) and preferably within 16th Air Force (Air Forces Cyber)
- Strong relationships across multiple relevant organizations, including, but not limited to USCYBERCOM and subordinate organizations, Intelligence Community agencies, and US Space Command (highly desired)
- Demonstrated ability leading the convergence of Information Warfare capabilities from across cyberspace, intelligence, and space domains
- Strong relationships and demonstrated ability to work with senior business and government leaders
- Working knowledge and experience with Intelligence Community organizations
- Strong skill in oral and written communication
- Experience developing and executing capture strategies for new business opportunities
- Top Secret (TS) clearance and eligibility to obtain access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)