Requisition Number: CHANN01156
Channel Marketing Manager, 529 Plan
San Antonio, TX
About Victory Capital:
Victory Capital is a diversified global asset management firm. We operate a next-generation business model combining boutique investment qualities with the benefits of a fully integrated, centralized operating and distribution platform. Victory Capital provides specialized investment strategies to institutions, intermediaries, retirement platforms and individual investors. With 10 autonomous Investment Franchises and a Solutions Platform, Victory Capital offers a wide array of investment styles and investment vehicles including actively managed mutual funds, separately managed accounts, active ETFs, multi-asset class strategies, custom-designed solutions, and a 529 College Savings Plan.
General Summary and Purpose:
The 529 Plan Channel Marketing Manager will lead the development and execution of the marketing strategy for the 529 Plan business within Victory Capital. You will manage strategic development and tactical implementation of marketing campaigns to support the 529 Plan business client experience, growth, and retention. You will coordinate with the 529 Plan Business Manager to support growth initiatives.
You will report to the Head of Channel Marketing.
- Partner with 529 Plan Business Manager to develop and execute go-to-market strategy for the 529 Plan.
- Develop, manage, and implement innovative marketing programs to drive plan account acquisition and grow share-of-wallet.
- Leverage integrated set of tools/channels to promote the Plan, including email, digital, collateral, social media, video, PR and conferences and events.
- Develop and deliver educational programs specific to Nevada residents and the military community.
- Partner with Business Manager to prioritize projects to ensure best use of existing resources and budget.
- Partner with marketing and sales colleagues to effectively leverage cross-channel and cross-sale opportunities.
- Collaborate and work with internal partners in sales, compliance, product, design, digital and events to execute on 529 plan sales programs.
- Conduct multi-media campaigns; analyze and optimize campaign data.
- Conduct competitive analysis to support sales activities and identify channel-specific opportunities; identify and communicate industry trends.
- Provide marketing support for other direct investor business programs.
- Guide strategy while also handling tactical execution.
- B.S. or B.A. required; major in business or marketing
- 5+ years' experience in a channel marketing role; asset management experience
- Experience working with B2C distribution channels
- An understanding of investment products and capital markets
- Experience with 529 Plan businesses and clients
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; knowledge of Adobe Campaign Platform
- Strong problem-solving and creative-thinking skills
- Ability to be a self-starter and drive initiatives from concept through completion
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proven ability to successfully build internal and external business relationships
- Strong project management skills
- A track record of creating and executing marketing campaigns
- Ability to set goals, work independently and drive results
Victory Capital Management offers great Medical, Dental, Vision plans, Flexible PTO, Family Medical and Disability Leaves, and a 401k plan with a generous employer match.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.