Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
Gallagher Enrollment Solutions, a division of Gallagher, specializes in benefits and corporate enrollment strategies. We aim to make the enrollment experience more efficient and effective for the organizations we serve, while empowering employees to make sound benefit choices, by simplifying the complexity of a benefits enrollment through active educational sessions and meaningful interactions with each individual. The Case Manager is primarily responsible for managing all aspects of the enrollment implementation process, including, but not limited to: working directly with brokers, corporate executives, clients and vendors to develop and execute a profitable enrollment strategy, working with a variety of benefit administration platforms on programming, case designs along with enrollment counselor interaction which includes the planning and overseeing of enrollment trainings and motivating Enrollment Counselors.
The ideal candidate will have professional experience and possess strong project management and communication skills, building consensus with a wide variety of internal/external audiences and a proven ability to drive results through coaching and developing a team. The Case Manager must be organized with excellent problem-solving skills and must enjoy working as part of a flexible team in a dynamic, fast-paced, and demanding professional services environment. The ability to travel is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Please note that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
- Drive and manage all aspects of the enrollment implementation process, serving as the primary contact for internal and external parties
- Coordinate planning meetings, documenting action items and following up with internal and external constituents to ensure timely execution of all deliverables
- Leverage strong knowledge of enrollment best practices to assist with strategy development and execution
- Coordinate and communicate logistical details relative to supplies, equipment, schedules and training material
- Train, coach and mentor Enrollment Counselors on products, sales techniques and professionalism to ensure we are providing the highest quality enrollment experience for each unique customer
- Represent GES by attending enrollment kick off at key locations, as determined during implementation
- Monitor daily financial results, working closely with customers, brokers, counselors and internal partners to modify strategy, ensuring the highest return on investment
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to GES leadership to monitor daily results
- Partner with internal and external constituents to troubleshoot system and/or logistical issues impacting enrollment results
- Submit applications/enrollment data for processing
- Compile and validate all final case paperwork
- Complete all final case reporting and partner with Data Analytics team to review data/final case paperwork to ensure accuracy in payroll deduction file
- Provide case summary analysis of enrollment results and recommendations for future enrollment strategy
- BA or BS degree in Business, Communications or Marketing preferred
- 5 years in a professional work environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to adapt to various audiences
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Strong background in customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and adapt to meet deadlines
- Prior experience in worksite benefits and/or enrollment services preferred
- Experience with managing challenging situations
- Flexible, team player
- Active Accident, Health and Life Insurance licenses
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher’s Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.