Billing and Enrollment Representative 1
Billing & Enrollment Representative 1
Humana Government Business
Location: San Antonio, TX
Associate will assist beneficiaries in processing enrollments, payments, address changes or other enrollment related tasks primarily via telephone. Ancillary tasks, as assigned, may be completed via work queues. All associates must meet established performance metrics including quality, schedule compliance, production standards, and attendance.
• Talk directly with Beneficiaries by telephone to enroll them in the TRICARE program, or to answer any type of inquiries they may have.
• Maintain tracking information and/or process system generated reports for enrollment and/or payment receipts including balancing, reconciling and resolving any data discrepancies or issues.
• Prepare and/or process enrollment applications and change forms from paper, electronic data, image or phone contact in accordance with established procedures using multiple systems.
• Handle Beneficiary issues and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits using guidance via the online knowledge base.
• Provide Beneficiary additional information as needed
• High school diploma
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Good communication skills - verbal and written
• Excellent data entry and computer skills
• Ability to remain professional and courteous with Beneficiaries at all times
• Our Department of Defense Contract requires U.S. citizenship for this position
• Successfully receive interim approval for government security clearance (eQIP - Electronic Questionnaire for Investigation Processing)
• College degree (Associate’s or Bachelor’s) highly preferred
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices – formal training or experience
• The first 8 weeks of training are expected to be from 8:00am to 4:30 pm Monday – Friday.
• The regular hours for the position after training will be Monday - Friday, 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m with a possible option of flexible hours after you are established in your role (at your leader’s discretion).
• Based on business needs, Overtime may be requested
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage Voice to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage Voice allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive a correspondence inviting you to participate in a Montage Voice interview. In this interview, you will listen to a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 to 20 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews