About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Alcohol Compliance Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that the sale and service of alcoholic beverages are in compliance with Aramark policy and local laws. Responsibilities may include but not limited to monitoring staff and customers to enforce the Alcohol Service Policy. Essential functions and responsibilites of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirments and business needs.
- Ensure the team is informed of and adhering to the policy throughout assigned area(s)
- Risk assessment of incidents involving alcohol
- Review and complete incident reports
- Coordinate with management and event security to report and intervene when necessary
- Respond to guest complaints regarding alcohol service during events
- Maintain a safe and hazard-free working environment
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Experience in a related role preferred
- Must complete related alcohol safety training
- Must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Requires frequent standing, walking, and climbing stairs
- Must be available nights, holidays, weekends. Etc.