An Alten Company, Cprime is a global consulting firm helping transforming businesses get in sync. Cprime is the partner of choice for Fortune 100 companies looking to achieve value and agility. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and exceed against business goals. With our key partnership recognitions, including Atlassian Platinum, AWS Advanced, and SAFe Gold partner, our industry-leading software and services work in synergy to deliver transformations.
Senior Agile Coach
Cprime is looking for Portfolio level Agile Coaches to help further our Agile transformation work with our enterprise clients. Ideal Coach will be a strong practitioner with skills to educate and help mature Agile teams. The coach will also work with senior leadership to increase team effectiveness and implement Agile principles. Coach should have an extensive track record of introducing best practices, overcoming challenges and ensuring that the team has all necessary skills to make them successful.
The ideal candidate for this role will need to have deep SAFe experience and have done multiple portfolio implementations. You will be rolling up your sleeves in this role, not just consulting, and have the ability to build out the Scaled Agile process for how this organization delivers solutions.
- Drive and create a scaled agile process at the portfolio level for highly regulated organization that delivers both products and services, and how they can deliver solutions for it while maintaining compliance
- Create a controls structure
- Own the features with the team
- Work with the team and executive business owners to drive details and focus on creating high level of quality while understanding the big picture
- Provide guidance on creating Agile process and artifacts
- Facilitate executive sessions with an eye on process and related best practices
- Provide support for the development of a sustainable Agile Framework.
- Travel Requirement: Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately up to 80% of the time to meet client needs.
- Experience executing and implementing Agile projects in large, complex, scaled environments at the Portfolio level
- Deep knowledge of Scaled Agile principles and practices
- At least 5 years of active coaching experience in successfully leading large-scale SAFe / Agile transformations
- Multiple demonstrated deliveries of the “SAFe Value Stream and ART Identification Workshop”
- Have delivered “SAFe for Executives” training / workshop
- Hands-on experience applying Lean / Agile methodologies within software, infrastructure, hardware, and operational environments
- Deep knowledge of Agile principles and practices and the ability to transfer that understanding at all levels of the organization
- Senior Agile Leadership skills with an ability to lead at all levels from executive to delivery teams by example and challenge command and control behaviors
- World-class facilitation and communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Strong executive presence, drive for results, attention to quality and detail, and a collaborative attitude
- Candidates need to be able to take a pragmatic approach in coaching with the ability to adapt based on the agile `readiness` of the team they are working with.
- 3+ years of experience working with scaling Agile solutions such as SAFe, LeSS, Nexus, DaD, SoS
- 5+ years of People Management experience
- Knowledge and experience using behavioral change methodologies (Kotter, ADKAR, Prosci, etc.)
- Previous experience in management consulting and solution based professional services
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to manage clients and deliverables at any given time through effective time-management and planning
- Good work ethic and the ability to work with diverse teams across different time zones
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Agile certifications – Scaled Agile Program Consultant (SPC, SPC4, SPC4.6) certification required
- Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
Methods aren't built overnight. They're built in the day-to-day.
Cprime transforms businesses with consulting, managed services, and custom solutions that deliver performance. Agile, DevOps, Product, Tooling, Cloud in unison.
Who is a Cprimer?
We are dreamers and believers. We are the creatives and thinkers. Cprimers deliver!
PLAYFUL - We're not the stodgy types of yesteryear. We're professional...and playful.
STRUCTURED - We're structured in our thinking...But aren't afraid to shake things up.
INSIGHTFUL - We act deliberately...and react dynamically.
We're constantly on the move to find what's best for any situation.
We keep our skills sharp and knowledge sharper by learning new technologies and training according to the most recent standards.
We champion flexibility and improvisation over perfection, using Agile practices to build better and keep improving.
We hold each other accountable and encourage everyone to bring their best selves to work.
Cprime is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Minneapolis, and outside Philadelphia. Our teams works across North America, Europe, and is growing globally.