We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we're dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our nation's infrastructure from the ground up. Join our team today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for an Accounting Coordinator.
In addition to the essential job functions described below, all associates will perform duties as requested by management within the scope of department/business objectives.
- Perform duties necessary for preparing bills, invoices, statements, and vouchers for payment.
- Reconcile bills, check balances, follow up on discrepancies, and maintains vendor files.
- Analyze actual versus standard costs and prepare reports of variances and conduct simple cost audits.
- Receives validation and entry documents.
- Perform a variety of accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to control the organization's financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements.
- May update or recommend improvements to internal processes.
- Participates in associate meetings and communicates any concerns to management.
- · Demonstrate reading comprehension and ability to follow directions
- · Exhibit literacy in drafting correspondence and other forms of written communication
- · Able to perform basic math functions
- · Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- · Willing to work in a productivity-driven environment with a high volume of workflow
- · Strong 10-key and/or Alpha-Numeric data entry skills which includes both speed and accuracy
- · Professional, diligent, conscientious, patient and versatile
- · Able to monitor and perform numerous tasks as the job demands
- · Able to evaluate and analyze data from multiple sources in a fast-paced environment
- · Able to adapt to changing needs and deadlines
- · Eager to provide highest standard of customer service.
- · Detailed-oriented
- · Self-motivated
- · Strong organizational and time management skills
Monday – Friday
Work schedule is 40-45 weekly.
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities and much more!
- The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.