CDL Tire Test Driver
TPG is seeking motivated, dependable and safe CDL Tire Test Drivers to test vehicles and their systems for a worldwide tire manufacturer company in San Angelo, TX. CDL Tire Test Driver candidates perform fleet testing on 'real world' durability test routes/tracks, conduct safety inspections, perform specialized test procedures and document findings on driver reports in a clear and concise manner.
- No loading or unloading
- Full-time & Home Daily
- Benefits Package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k, Vacation & Holidays
- Weekly Pay/Direct Deposit
CDL Tire Test Driver Job Specifications Required:
- A high school diploma or GED certificate.
- A valid CDL Class A driving license. Must be able to safely maneuver and operate all types of motor vehicles, which included automobiles, commercial trucks, earth-moving vehicles and all-terrain vehicles. These requirements may require on-site training furnished by the Client.
- Must have the physical and mental dexterity to handle all size and weight of wheel assemblies and to be able to safely handle tools required to mount and dismount wheel assemblies.Coordination of normal mental dexterity and visual attention.
- Must have good vision, hearing and motor skills, validated by a current Commercial Driver Medical Card.
- Requires mental and visual attention for sustained periods of time in conditions that could include temperature extremes and wet conditions.Must demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing.Must demonstrate good team skills, and the ability to work with and learn from others.
- Must be willing to travel off site. Occasional overnight travel may be deemed necessary.