The Installation Manager is responsible for overseeing and ensuring that all aspects of window, door, and siding installations are carried out efficiently, effectively, and fit the strategies of organizational policies, procedures, and goals.
- Schedule and organize a high volume of new and existing projects
- File permits and local variances
- Supervise, train and develop installation crews
- Visit installation sites and oversee crew work to ensure that products are installed to company standards and in a timely manner
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Assist in the collection of accounts receivable
- Work with the Area Manager to ensure goals are prioritized and met
- Conduct follow-up with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Associate's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in construction/skilled labor involving window and siding installation
- Ability to supervise and train others and create and organize schedules
- Strong mathematical skills and ability to accurately measure all products
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid DL and clean driving record
- 75% Travel
Champion's dedication to customer satisfaction, product innovation and quality manufacturing is the driving force behind our success and growth. Founded in 1953, Champion has since expanded into locations nationwide—all of which are supported by professional sales, installation and service teams. Working at Champion is more than just a job. It's an inspiring career that helps make families' homes safer, healthier, more attractive and energy efficient.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes medical/dental/vision/disability coverage, 401(k), flex spending account, a company truck and more.
Champion Window is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
If you need assistance with completing the online application due to a disability, please contact Champion Window.
Today & Every Day, CHAMPION Thanks Our Veterans! Now Hiring and Honoring Veterans. Apply today to find your next challenging career.