As a TechEdge Service Coordinator for Patterson Dental, you will be responsible for providing a professional approach to dispatching and performing all duties related to the scheduling of requests for service. The service coordinator role requires a high level of professional autonomy due to the nature of resource planning in assignment of service technicians to service requests.
Service Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Triages calls and inquiries from customers.
- Assigns and schedules service requests from clients or company personnel.
- Manages resources efficiently and effectively for all scheduled service.
- Monitors service orders assigned to technicians.
- Responsible for the life cycle of service order (creates, edits, completes and invoice service orders).
- Reconciles various CRM reports on a monthly basis.
- Works closely with the Branch Procurement Specialist(s) with resource and project planning.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Patterson values & professionalism through appropriate conduct at all times.
- Performs other service coordinator duties as assigned.
Service Coordinator Qualifications:
- Associates degree or higher preferred or 2-5 years equivalent industry experience.
- Expresses strong customer service orientation or related dispatching experience through excellent written and verbal/phone communication skills.
- Has strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, demonstrates sound judgment and excellent decision-making abilities, and shows a great attention to detail.
- Ability to positively contribute to the Branch team environment by taking initiative to learn and improve upon skillsets.
- Possesses strong planning and organizational skills, both written and verbal.
- Uses technology with efficiency, including Microsoft 365 and SAP CRM platforms.
Preferred Service Coordinator Qualifications:
- 1-3 years dispatching and customer service experience, with previous experience in the Dental industry preferred.
- Previous working experience with project or resource coordination.
- Bookkeeping/accounting experience preferred.
An Equal Opportunity EmployerPatterson Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, disability or protected veteran status.