Avalon Health Care Management Inc is actively looking for an energetic, talented, and analytical Senior HRIS Project Manager! This important position, under the supervision of the CIO, performs a variety of complex project management duties associated to onboarding the HRIS application (UltiPro).
Provides business analyses that ensure data integrity, accurate processing, data reporting; and performs related duties as assigned. Coordinate the implementation of the HRIS application (UltiPro) and work closely with all business units and vendors to implement additional components to the HRIS core application. Develop reports that support the business units and work close with the Business Intelligence team to design and implement enterprise level reports.
- Coordinate in the planning, assigning, monitoring, and reviewing progress and accuracy of implementation of HRIS application and supporting modules.
- Work closely with business units to ensure data integrity and quality assurance of all data.
- Where needed, act as a Business Analyst to ensure the definition, implementation and onboarding of any new product or process in support of the HRIS core
- Troubleshoot problems, conduct workflow analysis and streamline processes to improve overall efficiency, and efficient use of technology.
- Maintain documentation and procedures for audit and tracking of tasks.
- Follow the company CCB process when testing and implement changes in the HRIS (UltiPro).
- Train end-users on new processes/functionality as needed.
- Prepare reports from HRIS as needed to support the business departments.
- Manage and participate in other duties as assigned.
- Ultimate Software: 1+ years' or equivalent experience working in a large company, with multiple locations in multiple states
- Payroll experience: 2 years or equivalent experience working in a large company, with multiple locations in multiple states
- Human Resources experience: 2 years or equivalent experience working in a large company, with multiple locations in multiple states
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills; ability to work with all levels within the organization.
- Highly organized with an ability to manage workload efficiently to fulfill commitments in a timely manner.
- Detail-oriented with strong ethics and integrity.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, to work well under pressure, take initiative, be flexible, handle highly confidential information appropriately and have exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Act as an administrator for the HRIS application, configure job codes and positions and update the organizational tree.
- Demonstrated project management & ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated creative thinking skills.
- Working knowledge of system integrations and integration techniques.
- Serve as a key liaison with third party vendors and other stakeholders.
- Develop procedures, guidelines and documentation.
- Experience deploying new systems, integrating existing applications as it relates to the HRIS core.
- Knowledge of payroll compliance laws, as well as Federal, State and Provincial Laws related to payroll administration, with excellent knowledge of overall compliance and government reporting requirements.
- Experience using Ultimate Software (UltiPro), Cognos BI, and Excel.
- Excellent query and reporting analytical skills.
- Act as an internal HRIS expert.
- Experience building out component companies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Human Resources, Psychology, Business or another related discipline.
Avalon Healthcare Management, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Avalon is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Brenna Monsen, 801-596-8844, email@example.com.