Love being around people and making them happy? Good at finding just the right thing to complete an outfit? As part of our sales team, you'll do just that, bringing the Magic of Macy's to life for our customers. Every day brings new challenges and excitement, and every customer interaction gives you the opportunity to do what you do best: find solutions and provide exceptional customer service. ... More “
So if you live on the cutting edge of fashion and have a keen eye for design, why not put that expertise to work on the sales floor? Join our team of problem solvers and doers: Apply today!
The Jewelry Clerical is responsible for processing new merchandise and maintaining all of the records for the Jewelry Department. Other responsibilities coincide with support and clerical functions. Perform other duties as assigned.
Macy's uses a scheduling plan that allows our associates to participate in the creation of their work schedules by managing availability and identifying preferences. Additionally, during key events and peak selling times, Macy's may offer additional shifts to our associates, which they may pick up using the self-scheduling tool. Details on Macy's schedule options are available during the interview process.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority.
- Proactive in assisting customers who are using technology to shop and compare, whether Macy's devices or their own.
- Assist customers in all aspects of service as needed.
- Be proficient in POS systems including Search and Send.
- Use RF equipment to scan out damages, transfers, and return to vendor merchandise.
- Perform price changes as needed and signing as needed.
- Rearrange jewelry cases for new merchandise, season changes, special events, and clearance sets.
- Perform all aspects of fulfillment process; including, but not limited to: picking, packing, labeling, shipping and BOPS.
- Process new receipts adhering to company standard.
- Pack all customer sizing, repair orders and outbound shipments to the Jewelry Center.
- Organize and file shipping, receiving, customer sizing, repair, sales, and return documentation.
- Be aware of supply inventory and place orders when needed.
- Replenish displays and other products as needed.
- Assist in the inventory process.
- Maintain orderliness and cleanliness of jewelry counters and area.
- Attend to customer service needs in a friendly and helpful manner when approached.
- Maintain high customer readiness standards by delivering a clean, neat, easy to shop store environment.
- Adhere to Asset Protection and inventory control and compliance procedures.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- Establish high level of shortage awareness and effectiveness; ensure that all policies and procedures are implemented.
- Perform these functions in an efficient manner, as directed by the Supervisor.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- No specific educational accomplishments are necessary.
- No experience is needed.
- Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Able to use a calculator.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills.
- This position involves constant moving and standing.
- Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours.
- Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
- May occasionally involve reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders.
- May involve reaching above eye level.
- Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
- Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
- Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Help make life