Porter / Groundskeeper
$500 SIGN ON-BONUS OFFERED!
Lion Real Estate Group is seeking a Porter to join the maintenance team at “Ashford Apartments,“ our owner-operated multifamily community located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
(Recruiters/Agencies: Please do not respond to this ad.)
Lion Real Estate Group is a real estate investment firm founded in 2007 by Jeff Weller and Mory Barak. Lion Real Estate Group focuses on acquisition of value-add and opportunistic multifamily and creative office properties by leveraging its principals experience in order to create value for its investors through renovation, repositioning, better management and optimum capitalization of its properties. Lion has an entrepreneurial team that possesses a track record in the execution of sophisticated investment strategies and has been a part of more than $1.2 billion of joint venture, equity and mezzanine real estate transactions. The firm currently owns and operates 5,836 units across twenty-six multifamily properties and two office properties located in the Los Angeles, Nashville, Denver, Dallas, Austin, Atlanta and Salt Lake City areas.
Lion Real Estate Group - BENEFITS OFFERED:
- Medical Insurance (77% of employee/dependent premium paid by Lion)
- Dental Insurance (99% of employee premium paid by Lion)
- Vision Insurance (99% of employee premium paid by Lion)
- Voluntary Plans, including Life/AD&D, Accident, Critical Illness, Disability, Hospital Indemnity, and Pet Insurance
- Third-Party Dedicated Benefits Concierge (TouchCare)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (6% Company Match)
- Paid Time Off Policies:
- Sick Leave
- Holidays (New Years Day, MLK Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Indigenous People's Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day)
- Bereavement Leave
- Inclement Weather
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks and Rewards Program through Fond.com
Porter / Groundskeeper - JOB PURPOSE:
The porter plays a vital role in our communitys day to day impression on existing and prospective residents and is expected to maintain a high level of quality customer service and professionalism while ensuring that all company maintenance policies and procedures are consistently followed. The is responsible for the routine cleaning and upkeep of grounds, buildings, amenities and surrounding areas of the property.
Porter / Groundskeeper- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Ensures all company maintenance policies and procedures are followed
- Walks property on a regular basis to ensure the propertys appearance meets or exceeds company standards at all times
- Ensures the physical well-being and curb appeal of the apartment community
- Completes service orders in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintains grounds cleanliness, which may include picking up trash, clearing the parking area and sidewalks, etc.
- Cleans dumpster areas, trash rooms, and trash chute
- Cleans and maintains swimming pools
- Thoroughly cleans breezeways by removing cobwebs, bugs in lights, mopping floors and wiping down doors
- Ensures all work assignments are completed according to Company standards
- Assists with move-in and move-out procedures
- Brings all resident issues to the attention of office personnel and informs property managers of any issues observed in housing units
- Works together with maintenance team to keep on-site shops in order
- Works collaboratively with supervisor to prepare for all city and internal property inspections.
- Ensures Company Safety Program and OSHA safety requirements are being followed
- Maintains annual fair housing certification for maintenance (via Gracehill)
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance according to required work schedule decided by the Company
- Provides exemplary customer service to residents, prospects, and guests and represents the Company in a professional manner at all times
Porter / Groundskeeper- REQUIRED SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. (English)
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Team player with ability to work well with others
- Ability to work independently, prioritize duties, manage time efficiently, and multi-task.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
Porter/Groundskeeper- EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year maintenance or related experience
- 1+ year of experience in multifamily property management preferred
Porter / Groundskeeper- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to stand, climb stairs/ladders and walk property regularly
- Ability to use hands to handle tools, feel objects, or control machinery as outlined in job description
- Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl to complete daily tasks
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move 15 lbs., frequently lift and/or move 25 lbs., and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. Any lifting above 50 lbs. must be done with assistance and/or material handling equipment.
Porter / Groundskeeper- REQUIRED TRAVEL:
- Occasional use of property golf cart may be necessary, if applicable to the property (Valid Drivers License Required)