CSI Health is actively seeking a Utah Registered Pharmacy Technician for our client located in the Salt Lake City, UT area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Training hours 10am - 6:30pm, then work 2:30pm - 11:00pm.
- Follow daily packaging assignments.
- Complete extemporaneous packaging assignments as needed.
- Clean work station and replenish all supplies.
- Clean machine with alcohol between each medication packaging.
- Double-check accuracy of all medications before beginning packaging process.
- Record all quantities and expiration dates in designated log area.
- Obtain pharmacist check.
- Place completed stock on shelf and return any unused medication to the appropriate area in the pharmacy.
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
Minimum (Required) Qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in high school or a high school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to physically perform light lifting; 15-20 pounds
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Visual acuity
- Basic math skills
- Valid Utah pharmacy technician license
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Verifiable high school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous technician experience