InteriorWorx, a provider of complete interior finish solutions for commercial and residential builders, architects, designers, and homeowners, is raising the bar for the building industry. Due to our commitment to be the best in the industry, we are growing. Due to this growth, we are looking for an experienced NetSuite Developer to help us support our family of companies utilizing and moving to NetSuite.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
*A solid analytical mindset,
* Excellent interpersonal communications,
* Diligent time management skills,
* Be team-oriented and have a strong work ethic.
This role will assist in development and maintenance of multiple NetSuite instances as well as the implementation of corporation entities onto new NetSuite instances.
Role And Responsibilities
- Collaborate with key individual contributors to solve key business problems by either driving process change or making systematic recommendations for delivery.
- Prepare and review documentation for current processes, pain points, and assumptions for systems and continuously identify gaps and opportunities for automation projects that will streamline workflows and processes within accounting.
- Perform complex business and systems analysis work, root cause analysis and provide forward thinking, long term technical solutions.
- Assist in cross-functional requirement sessions to elicit, document, and analyze business requirements and functional specifications. Includes identifying unspoken or conflicting requirements and challenging the norm.
- Assist in building innovative solutions that automate and scale InteriorWorx NetSuite instances.
- Draw from your experience to recommend changes in development, maintenance, and system standards.
- Assist in the ongoing administration of NetSuite including user roles and permissions, item configuration, reporting changes, and related administration duties.
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, IT, or other analytics-related fields.
- Minimum 4 years of SuiteScript Experience in both SuiteScript 1.0 and 2.0/1/x.
- Proven experience understanding business processes from an end user’s perspective and translating into technical process documentation and development plans.
- Develop and Debug SuiteScript (Client Script, User Event Script, Map/Reduce, Scheduled Script, Custom Workflow Actions, Suitelets, RESTlets)
- Proven ability to read, understand, and troubleshoot code written by other developers.
- Proven ability to get data from the NetSuite database in meaningful patterns utilizing Searches, Reports, and Analytics Workbooks containing summarized results and formulaic filtering and refinement. Understanding of SQL a plus.
- Understanding of SuiteTalk to Integrate NetSuite with External Applications.
- Understanding of Integration best practices regarding the NetSuite Application.
- Install required bundles and 3rd party solutions.
- Using SuiteBuilder to create custom forms to address business needs and simplify the UI.
- Perform release review testing to ensure capability and work with NetSuite support to resolve any issues before an upgrade.
- Exceptional communication with active listening skills, and ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong problem solving and analytical/critical thinking skills needed.
- A good understanding of key financial business processes (Billing, Collections, sales compensation, Revenue Management, Procure-to-Pay, Quote-to-Cash).