Karya Property Management is looking for an Maintenance Service Lead to join the team at our Salt Lake City apartment communities.
This role requires a candidate with HVAC experience and certs.
The Lead Maintenance Technician supports and assists the maintenance staff by providing directing and coaching team, assisting in completing work orders, conducting property inspections, opening new properties, and overseeing capital improvements.
- Represent the company is a professional and courteous manner with internal and external customers
- Responds to resident, management, and service request for occupied apartments as directed by management
- Schedule, coordinate and perform a wide range of technical maintenance and repair operations in turnovers, including but not limited to HVAC, carpentry, electrical, plumbing and appliances
- Determine methods and procedures on all projects and provide guidance to other non-exempt personnel
- Manage all maintenance contractors and vendors, which includes all vendor contracts, budgets, maintenance/equipment
- Manage vendor relationships, ensuring delivery schedules, quality and quantity criteria are met
- Assists with ensuring established preventative maintenance programs are implemented, followed and documented in accordance with Karya best practices
- Uses service request system and schedules to establish priorities. Determines with Property Manager request or emergencies that should be top priority. Monitors the completion of service requests. Monitors the completion of Service Request to limit call-backs
- Reviews maintenance team's work to ensure quality standards are met and work in completed in Karya's policies and procedures.
- Maintain required records such as material usage, production, time, and other reports as required