HVAC Installation Manager
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity in the Home Service Industry? A job with a team that truly values you and your leadership skills? Great job stability? If so, look no further, Just Right Heating & Cooling is the company for you!
We are looking for an HVAC Installation Manager to join our team in Salt Lake City, Utah!
What We Offer!
- Dental, Health & Vision insurance
- 401(k) with 401(k) matching
- Life insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Vacation and sick time
- Relocation assistance
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
As an HVAC Installation Manager, you will be an integral part of our passionate team, dedicated to delivering exceptional service and installations to our valued customers. You will lead and manage our team of talented installers to maximize capacity, efficiency, and profitability. Your goal will be to exceed customer expectations by ensuring the highest quality installations, completed on time and within budget. Working closely with installation technicians, coordinators, warehouse/inventory manager, and sales manager, you will play a key role in achieving the company's financial goals. This position offers the opportunity to work with a dynamic and supportive team, fostering a positive work environment to deliver outstanding results.
What You’ll Do!
- Demonstrate and teach technicians how to establish strong customer rapport, ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Set clear expectations for each installation, including safety and code requirements, to ensure compliance and quality.
- Oversee proper staging of jobs, coordinating and inspecting equipment, and planning for efficient outcomes.
- Recruit and retain the best technicians in the industry, creating a high-performing and motivated team.
- Develop and conduct training programs to ensure on-time, high-quality installations.
- Monitor the performance of installation technicians and provide guidance for continuous improvement.
- Enforce company policies and procedures to maintain a consistent and professional work environment.
- Foster enthusiasm and loyalty through daily huddles, team meetings, and one-on-one interactions.
- Implement the company's plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Analyze and control job expenses to stay within budget and optimize profitability.
- Cross-train for warehouse tasks, including equipment/materials ordering and fleet management.
What Makes YOU Great!
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in the heating and air conditioning industry.
- Proven track record in installation, with at least 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Basic computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office, MS Teams, Word Processing, and Spreadsheets. Familiarity with Service Titan is a plus!
- Strong presentation skills, capable of conveying confident and decisive messages.
- Multitasker who enjoys working in the field with diverse teams on various projects.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Top performer with the ability to instill pride of workmanship in oneself and others.
- Outgoing personality that thrives in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible, and maintains a positive attitude towards life.
Apply today and work for a company that helps you protect your family, health, and way of life.