Geek Squad Home Theater Agent - TEMP - (Murray, UT)
The Geek Squad Home Theater Agent, travels via a company owned vehicle (Geekmobile) from the precinct to our client's home and assist with the delivery, installation, repair, and haul away of home theater technology products and equipment. They provide our clients service that exceeds expectations by handling appointments with care, asking the right questions to enhance the client experience, and providing prompt follow up of recommendations as well as solutions. Geek Squad Home Theater experts, are responsible for completing fulfillment of intermediately complete work, while managing inventory and vehicle maintenance for our Geekmobiles in partnership with other Agents.
At Best Buy, we are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions for their needs.
- Performs a variety of fulfillment duties for clients in their homes including delivery, installation and networking with a primary focus on Home Theater technology.
- Phone and in-person contacts with clients to reveal diagnostic discoveries and make recommendations for protecting and defending client devices.
- Provides timely updates to the client and store precincts.
- Manages inventory and Geekmobile maintenance.
- Provides feedback and training to store teams and assists in store stock repairs.
- Supports Geek Squad efforts to protect the world, one device at a time.
- Experience actively using and learning about home theater products
- 6 months experience delivering, integrating and/or repairing consumer electronic products
- 1 year experience in a customer service or in-home experience environment
- 1 year experience in an electronics industry
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- Maintain a clean driving record and hold state/local licensing as required
- Be able to carry/lift/push/pull weight up to 75 lbs. or 150 lbs. as part of a team, with or without accommodation
- Be 21 years of age