Fresh Foods Specialist
The Fresh Foods Specialist primarily provides Meat Category reset and retail special project responsibility in an assigned market and for a specific group of stores. Fresh Food Specialists are responsible for representing ACOSTA and our principals in building in store connectivity through executing reset and special project objectives as set forth by their Manager.
- As established by Manager, deliver reset, retail merchandising and special project goals across all Meat Category principals in an assigned market and group of stores.
- Meets Accounts expectations in terms of category specific knowledge and implementation/ execution of plan-o-grams and special project goals and objectives associated with the Packaged Meat Category.
- Assists Accounts on retail initiatives (meat category resets, new product introductions, display building, shelf stocking etc.) as requested.
- As requested by Manager, enters and transmits data in a timely manner.
- Executes Meat Category reset schedules and special project goals to insure objectives are met.
- Executes personal Performance Agreement.
- Executes Meat Category merchandising events as requested.
- Follows Company policy in execution of work.
- When requested performs special weekend projects as assigned by Project Manager.
- Gains full distribution of products in assigned accounts per plan-o-gram.
- When requested cleans and stocks displays and prices merchandise as appropriate.
- On occasion checks date codes, ensuring adherence to approved plan-o-gram.
- Reports observations to Manager in regard to reset, plan-o-gram or special project issues as necessary.
- High School Diploma / GED required.
- Prior retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and must be able to drive a car for extended periods of time.
- Must be available to overnight travel.
- Must be available for occasional weekend work (Demos and Food Shows).
- Must be able to work nights and holidays (night and holiday work will be pre-defined by position).
- Must be willing and able to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores).
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others.
- Must have good vision and be able to operate a calculator, fax machine, telephone, copier, hand truck, hammer, screwdriver and case cutter.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.