We are looking for an ambitious Construction Foreman to join our team! As a Construction Foreman, your main responsibility will be to manage and coordinate construction projects.
Construction Foreman duties and responsibilities
- Plan, implement and manage construction tasks in accordance with priorities and goals
- Enter daily crew time worked with 100% accuracy
- Produce employee and project schedules
- Manage and monitor members attendance and work
- Adhere to relevant safety regulations
- Manage and guide the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditures
- Keep budget in check
- Peacefully resolve any emerging problems and issues
- Allocate and delegate responsibilities
- Supervise, train and give feedback to workers
- Ensure labor and other resources necessary
- Prepare and present progress
Construction Foreman requirements
- 5+ years of progressive experience in project execution for a large scale Self-Perform GC or Concrete Contractor.
- Self-perform experience of concrete is required.
- Seeking someone with a variety of project types with emphasis on Commercial projects
- In depth knowledge of construction principles/practices required with experience on projects over 1 million dollars.
- Excellent knowledge of construction operations and equipment
- Experience and knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems
- Familiarity with blueprints
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Good physical condition and stamina