Kneaders Bakery and Cafe is currently hiring an Evening Assistant Manager.
The Kneaders brand is built on delighting our guests in a way that creates loyalty. We do this by offering fresh, high quality food, provide comfort to the guests and building meaningful relationships with our guests, community, employees, vendors and suppliers. We are looking for individuals who can help provide fresh food, promote a comfortable environment and enhance caring relationships to join our team.
Kneaders is looking for highly motivated team players with a desire to learn and grow who can help us build the brand, develop others, and deliver results. Kneaders is growing quickly providing many opportunities for growth for those who excel and develop into an outstanding performer.
- Must be able to work fast and accurately while supervising all aspects of the Cafe
- Assist in managing employees and all responsibilities of the cafe
- Be trained to step in and fulfill other positions as needed
- Assist preparation of food neatly, accurately, and in a timely manner
- Learn and demonstrate a complete understanding of menu items
- Maintain and exhibit a cheerful, positive attitude
- Understand and adhere to all quality standards, formulas and procedures
- Maintain a professional appearance and grooming standard
- Enjoy people and specialize in outstanding customer service
- Must have excellent management and customer service skills.
- Must be willing to work Saturdays and all Holidays.
- Must have previous restaurant management experience.
- Must be able to exemplify the standards of Kneaders Bakery and Cafe
- Having a visible sense of urgency is a must
- As an Assistant Manager you must be able to set a high standard by the way you carry yourself in the store
- Maintain and driving high standards and expectations around food quality, customer service, food safety, and store cleanliness by empowering teams you interact with
- Must have clear, consistent communication with restaurant staff
- Must be able to pass the menu test within one week of being hired with 100% accuracy
- Have a clear understanding of and the ability to perform every job in the restaurant
- Hourly position starting at up to $15 per hour depending on experience.
Come and join a great team in an exciting environment!
Kneaders Bakery & Cafe is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, Kneaders Bakery & Cafe policy of equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran's status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified persons with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position may require the successful completion of a criminal background check and/or drug screen.