CaptiveAire is the nation’s leading manufacturer of commercial kitchen ventilation systems, and now provides a complete solution of fans, heaters, ductwork and HVAC equipment. For over 40 years, we’ve led the industry with innovative technologies, unmatched service, competitive pricing, and rapid lead times.
CaptiveAire maintains a network of over 90 sales offices in the U.S. and Canada and six strategically located manufacturing plants in North Carolina, Iowa, Oklahoma, California, Pennsylvania and Florida.
- Review/analyze data gathered from installed equipment in order to make product improvements
- Run simulations with test equipment to replicate and solve field problems
- Responsible for measurement and analysis of in-lab test data, field audits, and analysis of the data to determine appropriate design for customers
- Use mechanical building design knowledge to review applications for customers and suggest improvements in operation
- Work closely with internal IT teams to develop logic used for data analytics tools
- Must be able to manipulate data to derive trends and useful facts using Excel or similar software - Past projects and experience must be presented during interview process
- Degrees which may be considered: Engineering, Physics
- 2-3 yrs engineering experience
- Knowledge of HVAC/Ventilation systems required, DOAS a plus
- Strong understanding of electrical schematics, mechanical systems, psychometrics preferred
- Must be a self-starter, able to handle long term tasks with little guidance
- Must be willing to travel to customer job sites and internal facilities for field analysis
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Disability & life insurance based upon election of medical insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days based upon tenure
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
Competitive base salary with monthly bonus based on productivity and profits.
Captive-Aire Systems, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.