Bolt is the future of online commerce. Our mission is to make commerce instant, consistent, and trusted. We're building a world-class corporate sales team in Salt Lake City to bring Bolt to merchants across the US.
Our sales team is mostly inside high-velocity (and high average sales price) sales powered by a strong lead gen engine. Sales executives close multiple large deals per week. We have a deep and proven sales playbook and you should expect to be mentored by world-class sales leaders.
Our ideal candidate has a history of exceeding quota in their previous roles. Leaders are expected to have been topnotch individual contributors with empathetic coaching and motivational skills. We're building an A+ team and expect leads to lead by example.
- Recruiting, hiring, and developing a world-class sales team to support the revenue targets for the business
- Building and executing on pipeline with new clients and partners to run the end-to-end sales process
- Working in a high-pace, cross-functional environment that is different every day
- Delivering world-class results, while continuously challenging yourself and your team to be more ambitious
- Working with other sales leadership and vertical leads to set direction for your team, sales, and company as a whole
We're looking for someone with...
- 2+ years of experience building and leading high-performing sales teams
- 5+ years of quota carrying technology sales
- Excitement for recruiting and a thoughtful approach to team planning and development
- Interest in financial services products and a desire to create strategic relationships that help our customers succeed
- Strong ability to articulate contractual, technical, and financial value points to customers, including executive leaders
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level executives
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed
Nice to haves...
- You have previously worked in an early stage company and you know how to navigate and be successful in a startup environment
- Previous experience as SDR / BDR (not required but great to have)
- Deep understanding of e-commerce payments and the competitive ecosystem
- You’re a proven coach: you’ve helped your people unlock their full potential
Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.