Requisition Number: CASEM02620
Valley Behavioral Health is a group of nonprofit programs located in the Inter-mountain West. Based in Salt Lake City, Valley focuses on technology, evidence-based practices, and data collection and analysis to ensure the best treatment for behavioral health, addiction, psychiatric conditions, autism, and other chronic health conditions. We are inspired by helping those we serve live more fulfilling lives, one person at a time.
Certified Case Managers provide targeted case management and psychosocial rehabilitative services as indicated by the client’s care plan to support clients in meeting their individualized goals. Certified Case Managers are responsible for utilizing evidence-based practices, meeting fiscal responsibilities, and ensuring regulatory compliance and organizational standards are met.
The Storefront and Safe Haven team is a client-centered, recovery oriented service delivery model based on three fundamental principles:
- Recovery – Restoration of self-esteem and a meaningful life are possible for consumers, despite serious and persistent mental illness.
- Client-Centered Individualized Services – Services are individually tailored to each consumer and are determined through consumer empowerment, involvement, and choice.
- Community-Based Service Delivery – Services are mobile and delivered in the community in order to support and sustain adult role functioning (e.g., a home, a job or purposeful activities, and meaningful relationships).
- Providing targeted case management services as described by the Medicaid manual
- Provide psychosocial rehabilitative services as described by the Medicaid manual
- Supports clients in following individualized care plans and identifying case management goals
- Complete documentation on services provided within Valley’s standards
- Meet productivity expectations as assigned by supervisor
- Distribute medications as necessary
- Transport clients to appointments as necessary
What’s in it for you?
- Pay: $15 - $17 hour
- Schedule: Mon - Wed, 4p - 11p & Sunday 8a - 8p
- Location: Salt Lake City, UT
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from
- Great benefits package: Health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with matching, PTO, 9 paid holidays and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
- Growth and Development opportunities!
- Working for an innovative company that improves the way we care for our clients using:
Empathy & Compassion • Team Focus • Resilience • Fun! • Integrity • Excellence
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Driving positions require a current Driver’s License, must be 21
- One year of behavioral health experience
- 2+ years in Social Service (Preferred)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience